It’s a busy week here at Tandon for Congress and my team has some exciting developments to announce. I’m proud to inform you that two gentlemen I’ve come to know well and respect have endorsed my campaign to replace Ro Khanna in the CA-17.
Shane and Hugh both know that if elected I will be a champion for all people in Congressional District 17.
- My focus will be on the district, not helping my favorite Presidential candidate.
- I will do my best for the people of my district and not waste time on partisan bickering as we see with the impeachment battle.
- I will keep taxes low for families and corporations.
- I will work with the President on important trade deals that benefit Silicon Valley and America!
- I will promise to help keep America safe from its enemies, and honor our allies overseas.
- I will work to create a fair immigration system in which the timeline is reduced to get green cards from 15 years to just a few by removing the country quota.
- I will keep Prop 209 Alivein the University of California and California State college system so that all students are treated equally during the admission process.
Thank you for your continued support of my campaign, we are working hard to raise enough money to take our message to all people in CA-17 and need to show an impressive end of the year fundraising number. Please consider a donation of $10, $25 or even $100 today!
Candidate, United States House of Representatives
California Congressional District 17